Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My $20 Dresser Redo


Tada!!

I found this deal for $20 on Craigslist and couldn't pass it up.


I loved the lines, I love the little feet, I loved the handles going down.


I chalkpainted it blue, chipped it up, refinished the top, and fell in love!


I wish I could make a nursery around this piece. Or use it as a tv stand. But, sadly, I don't need either of those things. So this will sit in the garage until someone else falls in love with it as well.


I hope someone does. The younger farmgirl might get it in her room until then. I still haven't quite bought her a dresser. I have one in my head, and just haven't come across it yet. But I did paint her bed purple today. She decided she wanted a purple bed. Well, big sister's is blue, so why the heck not? :) Blue walls, purple bed, it's going to look a bit like an Easter Egg in there, but I'm hopeful it will work out. I definitely need to get rid of the Peter Rabbit theme that is leftover in bits and bobs from her nursery. We are well past nursery decor!!

So wish I could find my before pic. oh, well.

Linking Here

1 comment:

  1. I love it, especially the handles that way! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete