Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Rustic Jewelry Organizer

This is my latest nap time creation. I gave the cutest Raggedy Ann Jewelry box that my sister gave me when we were girls. I'll have to take a picture... once I un-bury it from the tangle of necklaces that are covering it.

That tangle was the inspiration for my nap time creation yesterday: my painted and distressed rustic nail necklace holder jewelry organizer thing! Quite the name, I know :) PS this project was free as it was all leftovers I found in the garage.






Can't wait to hang it in our new master bathroom... that is still not done :) We took like a month off because we have to sand out the thin-set concrete between the tiles and neither of us want to! :)
Prodigal Pieces    The Scoop
Beyond The Picket Fence

No comments:

Post a Comment