Monday, October 14, 2013

Old Crib Turned Hinged Sign

My Dad's friend passed down an old school crib and as much as I'd LOVE to homemade chalkpaint it up and use it for our (probably not actually happening) third child because I love the lines, I just couldn't bring myself to use it. Who knows what would be recalled now on a 20+ year old crib!

So I sadly took it apart, and yet happily turned it into a chalkboard sign :)

I am blogging on my phone because my computer is out of commission again, so can't link up to my inspiration, but when I get my computer back I'll link her blog up! 

Anyways- here are the before and after pics! 





Isn't it cute?!? I'm having visions of painted furniture garage sales dancing in my head.

Linking to...

Feathered Nest Friday and 
Moonlight & Mason Jars Link Party

2 comments:

  1. i love this so much!!!! you have such a great eye for design, and can see what things can be instead of what they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a fantastic idea!! adorable. thanks for linking up to Moonlight & Mason Jars!

    ReplyDelete