Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Homemade Pirate Bow

The girls are going to be pirates this year. They look adorable in their costumes, and I'm so excited they love them because I found them in the 70% off sales last year :) 

Each outfit came with a headscarf, but one was most definitely cuter than the other. So I picked up some cheap and super cute supplies from Walmart and made a matching pirate bow. 


The red ribbon was $3, the black 47cents, and the skull buttons were $2 I'm pretty sure. So about $6 but I was able to make 3 bows for that. Good deal! 


Pretty cute, huh? Easy simple DIY pirate bow for my 'pirate princess' as she calls herself. 

2 comments:

  1. i love this!!!! Etsy shop???:) I'd love to learn how to make them for my own little bun in the oven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed a woman's 'boutique hairbow tutorial-' I will search it up when I have more time! I was living and blogging off my iPhone for so long I couldn't add links and such!! I'm no expert, it's the southern ladies that are pros at the big bows :)

    ReplyDelete