Friday, August 9, 2013

Teacher Presents



I found those cute little metal tins at Goodwill, of course :) Then I washed them and painted them blue.

One teacher appreciated a nice glass of wine so her basket was wine inspired. I bought some Martha Stewart glass paint and painted 'Preschool Teacher's Sippy Cup' on it. Goodness knows after a year teaching 3-4 year olds she'll need a few glasses on her deck over the summer. I was even able to get that really nice wine glass at Goodwill for 50 cents. I got one for myself, it's a nice big one. Makes me feel fancy when I'm having my wine on the deck in my sweats on a Friday night :)


The other teacher loved her coffee.


Both teachers received a nice bottle of sanitizer. A teacher can never use too much of that! I used  a bit of scrap-booking paper and Krazy Glue to update it a bit.


A few parents combined forces and bought the teachers spa gift certificates. Then I added in a mud masks, and a wine bottle/bag of Starbucks. It made a happy summer/relaxing gift package.


I'm a bit late in posting this, as school ended in May... but, hey, I took the nice pictures and all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment