Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Baby Name Sign

My friend had a baby so, of course, I had to do a sign. I just love making signs! :)


Though I do love my painted wood I just really loved the color of this board. I used my Cricut to make letters out of coordinating scrapbook paper.


Decoupage them to the board and hold the papers down with a paint can :)


Then put one more layer of Poly Stain over the top if you are doing a wood sign like mine. (I actually used part of an old fence piece we had in our garage.)


Obviously you could paint a board any color and use any pattern or theme of scrapbook paper to coordinate this with your baby shower or nursery!


741302_10151387329451013_1242776520_o

1 comment:

  1. Bridget,

    Beautiful...HOPE is a wonderful thing! :-) Thanks for sharing this at the Inspiration Gallery.

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete