Monday, April 29, 2013

Big Blue

The armoire I fell in love with at a thrift store and just couldn't leave there is finished and ready for a home!

I really wanted this for one of my girlies' rooms because it is absolutely perfect to store kids clothes in! It has cubbies on the top and drawers on the bottom. But, alas, it is not destined for our home. Oh, well. It's still a beaut...


here's a quick before and after...


 




Here's what the inside looks like: The top has 4 cubbies and the bottom has 3 drawers. I just love this thing. I just picture baskets of toys on the top, or little tiny folded pants.



Just wanted to share. I hope that it sells, but if it doesn't I guess I'll just have to find a little room for it somewhere!

ps linky and linky
and linky and linky
and linky

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!

    I'd love it if you'd share this on a new link party I host with 5 other blogs: Moonlight & Mason Jars Mondays! We feature 5 blogs who link up every week. The party closes at midnight tomorrow. I know our readers would appreciate this. So so pretty!

    Xo,
    Jenn Pilgrim
    TheNewlywedPilgrimage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a gorgeous piece! and broyhill is a good brand...so i hope you find a good home...craigslist? are there any retailers that would take it on consignment? you are very talented at refurbing pieces!

    ReplyDelete