Saturday, March 9, 2013

Casual Mom Style for Spring and Summer

I don't pretend to be the most fashionable gal out there, but I do try... sometimes. When I'm not gardening or painting furniture or signs or cleaning the house with bleach that always leaves little pink spots on my clothes, which is all actually most the time. But I do have the occasional play date or museum trip or baby shower or doctor's visit or church on Sundays so I do need kind of cute clothes. I'm not a person to be uncomfortable, though, and have been known to wear black yoga pants for a week, okay a month, straight. I live in small town Colorado and, thank goodness, can get away with flip flops to most every occasion.

So that being said, here is the basics for my spring and summer wardrobe. I guess I'm dreaming of spring clothes and park days because we're stuck in another March 'blizzard.' It sure doesn't' look like a blizzard yet, but it definitely doesn't look like spring :(

Cute tees and tanks, scarfs over white tees, and casual skirts and dresses. Flats for church, flip flops for the grocery store... and mostly white with punches of blue and green to maximize the ability to mix and match the tops and bottoms...


Pretty much the entire wardrobe was picked off of the Old Navy website, though I had to bump up to Gap to find the perfect flats and the perfect casual drawstring skirt.

Here's some close ups...

TOPS
 



 


 BOTTOMS




DRESSES









ps linking up late at the Inspiration Gallery



No comments:

Post a Comment