Saturday, January 5, 2013

Homemade lattes a la Starbucks

My darling mother bought me such a wonderful gift for Christmas....
The Mr. Coffee Cafe Latte machine. I cannot say enough good about this machine. These lattes taste as grand as Starbucks without the cost... and it is so easy. Pop coffee and water in the top, put milk and flavorings in the pitcher and hit go. 4 mins later you have a delicious white peppermint mocha or whatever you wish. This afternoon I made a chai latte using chai tea bags where the coffee goes and milk and Splenda on the bottom. It is divine!
If your addicted to Starbucks this might be your ticket to a more budget friendly habit for the new year. I'm not a big Starbucks frequenter, though I do love it, I would buy those flavored creamers even though I knew they must be horrible for me. I didn't even want to read the ingredients... so that is why I am so excited about this!


No comments:

Post a Comment