Saturday, January 19, 2013

Easy Valentine's Day Cookies

I love this cookie recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Kiss cookies. It's easy and quick to make with your little loves, too. I made them in the shape of a heart for Valentines day.

1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Cup Sugar
1 egg
36 (ish) Hershey Kisses

Mix 1st 3 ingredients together, use your hands to form little heart shapes on a cookie tray, cook for 9 mins at 350 F. Take out of the oven, stick a kiss in each one, and pop back in the oven for 1 more min.

I snagged a bag of 50% off Christmas Chocolate Kisses and wanted to do something with them, so whipped up a batch of these for my kiddos. Littlest love woke up earliest for her nap so got to help me unwrap the kisses and stick them in the warm cookies, and sample a few kisses herself, and even eat the warm cookie fresh out of the oven... see the chocolate aftermath :)

(don't mind the pre-painted chair... future project... my house is full of them!)



yum



2 comments:

  1. Oh my these are so yummy! Thanks for making them for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen many post like this in my life but this is the best among all of them.I want more post from here like it.Thanks a lot for sharing this post with us
    best bar to watch sports

    ReplyDelete