Monday, August 6, 2012

Antiqued, Distressed Children's Wardrobe Turned Buffet

I haven't posted in a while because I went on a Clear Out the Clutter madness around my house. I'm still in the middle of it, but took a break to refinish an old children's wardrobe into our new dining room buffet.I painted it and distressed it into an antique finish that I love!

In my clear out the clutter madness I took this out of my daughter's room and bought her a 9-cube organizer from Home Depot.

I like these because I put their books in the top 3 cubes, then fill the bottom six with fabric drawers and put their toys in them.

Anyway, so I took this dresser out of my daughter's room, which is an adorable antique children's wardrobe that was actually my siblings and I's when we were young. I was about to sell it on craigslist and buy an old buffet for our dining room, when I realized I kind of liked it as our buffet, and I also didn't really want to get rid of it because of it's history with our family.







No comments:

Post a Comment