Monday, August 6, 2012

Antique Sewing Table Refinish

In my Clear Out the Clutter Madness I decided if I had a piece of furniture I wasn't using I had to get rid of it, no matter how much I loved it. I've had this old sewing table a friend gave me sitting around my house and my mom's house for over a year. So it was make or break time for it. I decided to refinish it and if I loved it, keep it, and if I didn't sell it on Craigslist... well, I loved it. It is now in our kitchen where the highchair used to be!

Here is my antiqued, distressed old sewing machine table... old black sewing machine still inside!

I used 'oops' paint from Home Depot, so total cost of make-over was $1, because I already owned the stain. (I did two coats of $0.50 oops paint, then distressed, then covered with Poly Stain.)




No comments:

Post a Comment