Monday, June 25, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays

8. food crumbs left on smiling cheeks that don't care
9. eyes bright with wonder at a chipmunk
10. horse eyes staring back at us full with the knowledge of what is truly right and good, and what is not
11. laying close enough with my 3 and a half year-old that I can see the gold tint at the base of her eyelashes as she stares down
12. the smile of satisfaction on my 19-month-olds face as she says 'cookie' and is understood, and rewarded
13. Ann Voskamp baring her soul, so that I can more fully understand my own
14. the chance to start over, try again, be better, every minute of every day
15. the wrinkles and saggy belly button that make my daughters laugh, yet was created at their creation
16. watching tired eyes close in the rear-view mirror on the way home from the mountains

2 comments:

  1. Your word-picture on #11 is beautiful. And I'm right with you on #15. :)

    ReplyDelete