Monday, June 18, 2012

Multitudes On Mondays

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good. His love endures forever. psalm 107:1

Here I go! I am beginning my 1,000 gifts list, after Ann Voskamp! It's June, and that doesn't make sense to me, a teacher at heart, I like things to take place neatly within either a calendar year or a school year. June is now, and now is where I'm starting, so I have to just get over it!

1. life, in all it's messy glory, has to be my first gift
2. old friends I got to see at a wedding on Saturday, friends, some of whom I've known since I was 5
3. new friends, mommy friends, that have enriched my life since I've entered the 'mommy phase'
4. rainbows in the sprinkler water as we run through our sprinklers this morning
5. sunshine and wind drying our clothes naturally
6. fingerpaint
7. my two little babies, sweet sisters to each other


OK, this is harder than it looked! I'm trying to be specific, and yet want to thank God for everything and be incredibly general. I can only guess it will get easier...

No comments:

Post a Comment