Friday, June 29, 2012

Fourth Of July Crafts for Kiddos!

Handprint 4th of July art, 4th of July tutus, and a firework pencil, what fun!

I am being organized this holiday. I am actually going to plan out events, and actually have the supplies needed... I will, I will! I am going on a retreat this weekend with my MOPs group, so hopefully I can get everything bought today...

Here is a little compilation of cute crafts I'm going to do with my 3 and 1 year olds.

Fireworks Pens 
(though I will be making pencils, and we will be using them to practice writing our F is for Flag worksheets, link HERE...)

These cute Handprint Eagle Shirts are adorable!
Then, to wear underneath, we will be making Fourth of July Tulle Tutus. My little girly girls are going to absolutely love wearing these, I think we will add glitter and stars to them, too.
What are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment