Friday, June 15, 2012

Father's Day Craft for Babies, Toddler, Preschoolers

This is an easy Father's Day craft for young children. I did it with toddlers, but it could easily work for any age, really.

I put the child's hand-prints in paint, put them on a paper, then printed off this saying:

To Daddy With Love

My dirty little fingerprints
I've left on every wall,
And on the drawers and table tops,
I've really marked them all.
But here is one that won't rub off,
I'm giving it to you,
Because I'm thankful for a Father just like you!

But the hand-prints and paper in a little frame and you have an adorable father's day present.

This was mine from 2 years ago, I've been trying to remember but sadly I can't remember what we did last year, and this year we are making them today, so I will post that later hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment