Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Clearance Deals

Like my previous post said, now is the time for Easter clearance! I got a few things for our baskets for next year, as well as some general gifts just to go in my gift box. Here are my finds from today:

 These doggies were from Walmart's Easter clearance, I got them for $1.48, originally 2.97. I got 5 of them, one for each of my kids and the kids I watch during the days for our Easter party next year! They are so soft and adorable, I want to give them to them now, but will stuff them into the Rubbermaid as soon as I can :)







I got these mini Cinderella dolls from Target for $1.49 each, (originally $3.99, $19.96 for all 5, I got them for $5.96 for all 5!) These will probably be little  Christmas gifts or stocking stuffers.

 
 These plates were .89 each! (originally 2.99.)
 These stickers will either go in my eldest's Easter basket next year, or we will use them for Easter crafts and activities. They were .89 as well, originally $2.99.
 There were $1.19 each, originally $3.99. If you have little girls you know that anytime you can get Disney Princess stuff on sale you do :) These will be Christmas stocking stuffers I think.
 I got this craft to do with the kiddos next year. It was $1.50, originally $5.00.
 Cute cupcake eggs for $0.60, originally $2.
And just a side note, this wasn't in the Easter clearance but combining two coupons I was able to get these lifesaver candies for $0.14. You can find links to the deal on any couponing website, like the buttons I have on the right!










A big thank you to All Things Target for my inspiration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment